Congregations in Frodsham
With restrictions to mitigate the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, churches may cancel or make changes to
usual services at short notice.
Frodsham Methodist Church
Web site: http://www.frodshammethodist.org/
Part of the Methodist Church in Great Britain
Minister: The Reverend Andrew Emison
- 1st Sunday each month, Holy Communion
- 2nd and 4th Sunday each month, 0930LIVE!, lively worship for all ages
- 3rd Sunday each month, 3rd Sunday, discussion group
- 10.45am morning worship
- 6pm evening worship
Frodsham Methodist Church,
St Laurence Church (Church of England)
St Laurence Parish Church, Frodsham, Cheshire, UK
Web site: https://slfchurch.org/
Part of the Diocese of Chester
of the Church of England
Regular services have been suspended for the time being. Please see their website for more information.
St Laurence Church,
Main Street Community Church
Web site: https://mscc.org/
Leader: Paul Wintle
Sunday services and normal weekday activities have been suspended for the time being.
Please see this notice for more information.
Main Street Community Church,
61 Main Street,
WA6 7DF (on the A56)
St Luke’s Catholic Church
Web site: https://www.stlukesparish.org.uk/
Part of the
Roman Catholic Diocese of Shrewsbury
Priest: Father James Kenny
There are no public acts of worship. Please see the website for more information.
St Luke’s Catholic Church,
61 High Street,
WA6 7AN (on the A56)
Part of the Free Methodist Church
Minister: The Reverend Mansell Morgan
- 10.30am Morning Service including Children’s Church.
- 7–8.30pm Youth Fellowship
WA6 6XR (on the A56)
The People's Church
Contact: Mr Gordon Smith, email@example.com
Frodsham Churches Together
… brings together Christians from all the Frodsham Churches to work together and to support each
other in friendship and faith. Read more about it and find out about forthcoming events on the Frodsham Churches Together web site.
What is a Church?
Without being overly technical, the word “Church” is used to refer to many different entities
- a building set aside for Christian worship,
- a group of people that regularly meet together for Christian worship and service in a church building or
- a group of Christians learning together to be disciples of Jesus [community],
- a group sharing a common Christian practice or doctrine [denomination or movement],
- all Christian disciples worldwide,
- all Christian disciples there have ever been [the Church Universal].